Marie Adélaïde

11:32:00

I did yet another photo shoot with Marie Adélaïde, a few days ago. The first time we met, we took some photos in the old streets of Bordeaux, and there was a beautiful dewy effect of the rain on the cobblestones.. Just to give you an idea, here's a photo from that particular shoot: 


 I really love the energy Marie has, and I couldn't have been happier when she contacted me to organize another session together !
We went for a sexy attitude, with a lace leotard paired with a pair of skinny jeans and killer heels. Our make-up artist, Anaïs Lorenzini, did an awesome job with the coral and grey eyes and flamboyant lips - I was secretly jealous of the contour she did on Marie, it was perfect !
I brought Emma, my best friend, along to see how I 'work' with people during a photo shoot. She was kind enough to help me with the photo-reflector, which brilliantly brought out the make-up highlights and low-lights on Marie's cheekbones.






To discover more of Anaïs's make-up talents, please click here.
 I really hope you liked the photos ! :)

Lots of love,

Anaïa xoxo



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images