Shimmery Copper & Coral Eyes with Glossy Lips Makeup Tutorial

01:31:00


Hi everyone ! This is my first video, so *hu-rraaaay to me*, hehe. No but seriously, the editing took over 7 hours to do, since I'm new to iMovie and all that stuff..
Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this tutorial, and please leave me some comments below ! xo
*I know I forgot to smudge out my concealer on the bridge of my nose
**I had to re-do the wing of my eyeliner with a liquid eyeliner, since my eyes went watery and smudged everything out, lmao

THE PRODUCTS I USED:

Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation - N°52 Vanilla
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - 010
Miss Europe Compact Powder - N°03 Dark
MAC Mineralize Blush
Agnès B. Eye Palette - 1556 Les Précieuses
Naked Palette - Half-Baked
FrontCover Black Pencil Liner
Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara - Smokey Brown
Maybelline Great Lash - Very Black
FrontCover Lipstick - Tin Tack
Nutrimetics Glossy Shine Lip Lacquer - Tulip Kiss

PS: please like, subscribe and share the video !,

Love Anaïa xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images